ProQuest is inviting you to a live webinar, where they will share ideas, tools and resources to support teachers in a new and complex environment – and beyond.
As school and university classrooms have had to quickly transition to online-only settings, many educators need to adapt to teaching in an often-unfamiliar digital environment.
Join ProQuest and Ex Libris for some tips on how to:
- Teach using digital materials – such as video, journals, books, news and primary sources – as a substitute for physical resources typically found in the library and which may be currently inaccessible
- Help students discover and access digital resources for themselves to use in independent or self-paced research and learning projects
- Help faculty create reading lists using content provided from the library
- Run analytics to see which content is being used the most by your students and faculty
- Integrate your reading lists into the Learning Management System
Date: Wednesday 8 July
Time: 9:00am MYT