Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, UNIMAS
Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) association with Coronary Artery Calcification in Patients of Coronary Artery Diseases in Kuching, Sarawak.
This study will propose a conventional and economical method of polymerase chain reaction-restriction fragment length polymorphism (PCR-RFLP) to identify the occurence of SNP and to study its role in the development of Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) among CAD-risk patients in Sarawak Heart Centre (SHC), Kota Samarahan. This cost-effective protocol will improve cardiovascular screening and assessment in Sarawak.
- B. Sc. with a good CGPA with a minimum of 3.0 and above.
- Must be proficient in English with good writing and communication skills.
- An interview will be conducted at the convenience of applicant and the contact persons.
- Experience in working in a molecular lab would be an added advantage.
- Interested candidate please submit an intent letter with your CV to the contact persons.