Thursday 18 June 2020
Hits : 155
FMHS RMCO SOP for POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS (BY RESEARCH)
To prepare your return to the campus:
- Fill in the form in UNIMAS Now: http://www.bpps.unimas.my/;
- You would need to a letter from Deputy Vice Chancellor allowing you to return to UNIMAS. Letter would be given after you have filled up the form and the application is approved.
- Fill in COVID-19 Self-Assessment form in WeCare apps. You are allowed to enter UNIMAS when your assessment is green.
- Instructions to download and use UNIMAS Wecare app can be found in this page. https://www.unimas.my/wecare
- Upon arrival to FMHS, please proceed to the Anatomy Museum at the ground floor before going to the office or your research laboratory for:
- Recording of body temperature;
- Scanning of QR code attendance
(i) Outlines on SOP for postgrad students in lab:
- Once you are allowed to go to your laboratory, you need to scan another QR code which is located at the entrance of your attended laboratory.
- It is mandatory to scan QR code whenever you are going to different laboratories as well as exiting the laboratory that you came in earlier on.
- Disinfect your work area in the laboratory before and after work.
- Once you are going home for the day, it is mandatory to scan out QR code for attendance in the UNIMAS WeCare app
(ii) Outlines on SOP for postgrad students in field:
- Permission to go to the field/community must be obtained before proceeding to collect your data
- Inform the head of the community or your contact person about your plan ahead before going to the field
- Obtain names and contact number of those you have in contact as well as date and time when you are in the field as record
- Social distancing, wear a mask, use hand sanitiser and adopt to the new normal lifestyle when involving other people.
- Always maintain your self-hygiene
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water (for 20 seconds) or use a hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching the face.
- Practice good coughing and sneezing, by covering your mouth and nose with tissue paper. The tissue paper should be removed with the proper procedure.
- Wear a face mask when dealing with other people.
- Practice a safe social distance of at least 1.0 meters.
- Limit food sharing, and avoid crowds.
- Record your presence on campus cafes / eateries through the WeCare app.
- Perform disinfection on the work surface (desk, computer keyboard) before starting work.
- Ensures shared amenities such as bathrooms, bathrooms and sinks are kept clean.
- Stay tuned for the latest COVID-19 information from MOH.
- In case of symptoms
- Inform the responsible officer.
- Wear a face mask.
- Get medical examination / treatment immediately.
- Avoid contact with other students and staff.